Job Function: Finance/Economics
Job Number: 399641
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is currently looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst with experience in Manufacturing. This is a direct hire opportunity with a metal manufacturing company in Henderson Nevada.
- Comply with company Code of Conduct Requirements and all Company Cardinal Rules (e.g. Quality and Safety).
- Review, analyze, evaluate and interpret financial forecasts and operating results.
- Prepare monthly closing journal entries and adjustments to financial records; organize, analyze and complete month end financial statements.
- Prepare quarterly Excess and Obsolete Analysis and assist Material Review Board with inventory management.
- Adhere to all SOX requirements to ensure full SOX compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, minimum.
- A minimum of five (10) years of experience
- Extensive experience with ERP systems and Excel
- Accounting experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment preferred
- SOX experience preferred.
Pay Min $77,200.00 – Max $96,400.00
- Not Remote
- Full Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
- Quarterly Bonus
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.