Job Function: Engineering
Job Number: 397237
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is seeking a Sr. Maintenance Planner (DOE) for 12-month contract assignment in Richland, WA. This role offers a W2 hourly pay rate of $65.00-$70.00 (according to experience) + per diem and mobilization/demobilization when applicable.
W2 hourly pay rate
U.S. Citizenship is required.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Schedule work activities in a manner that ensures project resources are efficiently allocated to support applicable phase of operations.
- Develop work packages, work instructions, and procedures to support maintenance work activities including pre-planning, material staging, requisitioning/expediting, and labor estimating.
- Monitors assignments to ensure that they are within the agreed scope, schedule, and budget and that the work is being performed within outlined policies and expectations.
- Coordinates timely development and release of work packages, task requests, and work orders to support the Operations/Maintenance/Startup Testing.
- Reviews and analyzes delays in schedule, expedites any work activities requiring work packages that delay schedules, and coordinates schedule changes.
- Ensures work orders are following project directive documents.
- Assists in the determination of work priority and establishes workflow processes that support work control management and Operations.
- Periodically reviews work performed for attainment of objectives, policy compliance and priorities, effective coordination, technical adequacy and responsiveness to established guidelines.
Integrates efficient maintenance and operations that are in compliance with company policies, client requirements, and governmental regulations.
- Ensures all safety and environmental guidelines are followed without deviation.
Johnson Service Group, Inc. (JSG) is a North American leader in the staffing and consulting services industry, with over 35 years of experience investing in people and companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or scientific discipline or quality assurance from an accredited university and a minimum of 6 years of experience in a field of engineering, environmental, procurement, construction, testing, operations, or quality assurance. In lieu of formal degree, a minimum of 12 years of experience in a field of engineering, testing, or operations.
- Thorough knowledge of mechanical or electrical equipment maintenance and operating activities, such as steam, water and air production systems, remotely operated equipment, troubleshooting, corrective or preventive maintenance, materials, productions processes and engineering.
- Excellent technical writing/editing skills and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must be able to complete and pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check which includes verification of employment and education.
- Must be able to obtain a Department of Energy badge for access to the Hanford Site.
- Possess the legal right to work and remain in the United States without sponsorship.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.