Job Function: Engineering - Mechanical
Job Number: 397815
Sr. Manufacturing Engineer
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is actively searching for a Sr. Manufacturing Engineer for our client’s Jacksonville, AR area operation. This is a Direct Hire position with a competitive salary, fantastic benefits and relocation assistance. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leader and work on a cutting-edge Engineering team.
The Manufacturing Engineer will design, develop, effectively implement, and constantly improve production processes to manufacture elite, world-class ammunition for the consumer, law enforcement, and military markets.
- 5+ years of relevant manufacturing engineering work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related Engineering field
- Practical hands-on experience with equipment, machining, and fabrication.
- Experience troubleshooting/root cause analysis of mechanical systems.
- 3D Design and knowledge of GD&T ASME Y14.5M-1994.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Efficient time management skills.
- Project management experience
- Work experience with munitions or energetic materials preferred
- Design experience using SolidWorks CAD.
- Process Experience with facilities projects (e.g. waste-water treatment associated with byproducts of brass manufacture).
- Experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Previous work experience in metal forming.
*** Interested Candidates Should Apply Now ***
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
manufacturing engineer, industrial engineer