Job Function: Engineering - Electrical
Job Number: 396852
Johnson Service Group (JSG), a nationally recognized recruiting firm is assisting our global manufacturing client in their search for a Sr. R&D Electrical Engineer near Fayetteville, Arkansas. This position will support strategic direction as it relates to new electric motor technologies and products.
Onsite (Relocation assistance available) | Our client is unable to provide current or future sponsorship.
- Provide technical leadership and drive R&D efforts using in-depth technical expertise of electric motor design and development.
- Lead, coach and mentor colleagues in developing their skills and coordinating strategic development projects.
- Lead activities surrounding problem resolution for customers.
- Lead development of engineering processes and tools based on design methodologies, FEA, design optimization, etc.
- Aid in broadening R&D competence, modeling techniques, engineering tools and test standards.
- Perform design optimization and cost benefit analysis; analyze test data for performance verification and document results.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Operations regarding product specs, application guidance, regulatory/cert requirements, etc.
- Master's Degree in Engineering with 10+ years’ experience, or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with 12+ years’ experience
- Preferred design experience of electric motors with a minimum of 5 years in AC induction motors
- SAP, AutoCAD and SolidWorks preferred
- Strong communicator with team building capabilities among sales, marketing and customers
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.