Job Function: Engineering
Job Number: 398515
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is seeking a Sr. Risk Management Lead (NASA) for a 6-month + contract assignment with Bechtel National, supporting the Kennedy Space Center in Cape Canaveral, FL.
- Part-time position estimated at 25-32 hours/wk.
- Remote work with travel required (estimated minimum of one week per month on-site)
- W2 hourly pay rate - $90.00 to $100.00 per hour pending experience.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Reports to the Project Controls Manager and works as a central resource supporting all work.
- Responsible for effective execution of the Project Controls risk management program in accordance with procedures.
- Prepares, coordinates, and directs Project Controls risk management related presentations.
- Provides structured leadership and guidance for the overall execution of Project Execution Risk Management (PERM) activities.
- Provides project leaders and relevant stakeholders with risk awareness support and guidance as necessary.
- Provides oversight, training, mentoring, and ensures capability of Project Risk Coordinator(s) and Project Risk Specialist(s) in conducting PERM activities toward the attainment of project objectives.
- Develops and maintains project Risk Management Plan (RMP) metrics, and reports.
- Develops and reviews risk breakdown structures, risk libraries, and risk identification tools and frameworks in support of project needs.
- Provides leadership in terms of integrating the risk management process with other key project procedures e.g. (Change Management, Forecasting, Cost, Trends, and Claims and supports corporate, GBU, commercial group), and functional stakeholders in managing enterprise level PERM activities as required.
- Provides leadership and guidance for the analysis of specially assigned risk initiatives or work planning requiring detailed risk development, assessment, and response planning efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college with at least 9 years of experience in e.g. (project Risk Management Plan metrics, and reports). In lieu of a degree at least 15 years of professional experience on EPC/EPCM projects.
- Experience performing Quantitative Schedule Risk Assessments in Acumen Risk software is required.
- Demonstrated expertise in delivery, communication, and training of risk processes and procedures.
- High level of knowledge of engineering, procurement, contracts, construction, and startup work processes customarily acquired over time through specialized instruction or practical experience.
- Project Controls leadership experience on EPC/EPCM projects.
- Proven track record of successful project controls risk management delivery.
- Must be able to complete and pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check including verification of employment, education, and travel.
- All employees are subject and agree to random drug and alcohol testing as a condition of employment and successfully go through a government screening process. Unescorted access approval is required.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Candidate must successfully clear government background check.
Johnson Service Group, Inc. (JSG) is a North American leader in the staffing and consulting services industry, with over 35 years of experience investing in people and companies.
- Hands-on experience with schedule risk analysis (SRA) software, preferably Acumen Fuse Risk or Primavera (PRA).
- Demonstrated capabilities in the use of the various PERM tools and methods including use of Active Risk Manager (ARM) software, @RISK, Crystal Ball and Primavera Risk Analysis (PRA) and/or Acumen Risk and including risk statement drafting, preparation of treatment plans, and providing written risk analysis and reports for senior management.
- Knowledge of current industry and technical developments.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.