Job Function: Engineering - Structural
Job Number: 399392
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is seeking a Sr. Structural Designer for a 1 year contract assignment in Richland, WA. This role offers a W2 hourly pay rate with time and a half for overtime, per diem, and mobilization/demobilization.
U.S. Citizenship is required.
Pay Rate - $80.00 to $90.00 Max per hour pending education and experience
- Prepares or assists with the preparation of assigned material requisitions and bid evaluations.
- Monitors and checks work for compliance with approved design standards to provide quality design, reliable/safe plant operation and construction economy.
- Prepares design and drafting procedures to standardize design effort.
- Coordinates or makes jobsite visits, as required, to resolve problems and interpret drawings and documents.
- Reviews or defines engineering scope changes, as required, for project management.
- Endorses or prepares reports of work progress, as required, for project and discipline use.
- Maintains up-to-date skills in Bechtel Standard Computer Applications (BSAPs) relevant to design work and ensures that maximum use is made thereof.
- Supports the creation of a work environment that fosters openness, trust, communication, teamwork, empowerment, innovation and satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer aided drafting, engineering or technology and 13 years of related experience. In lieu of a degree, 19 years of related experience is required
- Must be able to complete and pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical (if located at the construction site), and background check which includes verification of employment and education.
- Must be able to obtain a Department of Energy badge for access to the Hanford Site.
- Must be a US Citizen
Johnson Service Group, Inc. (JSG) is a North American leader in the staffing and consulting services industry, with over 35 years of experience investing in people and companies.
- In-Roads design experience
**Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.