Job Function: Purchasing/Procurement
Job Number: 399637
JSG is hiring a Strategic Collaboration Administrator / Subcontract Procurement for our client in Irvine, CA. Must have a BS degree to qualify for this role.
Pay rate: $50-$62 DOE
- This is a customer facing role between the company and clients in the aerospace industry.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) in Business Administration or related field (e.g. finance, law/contract law; program management), or an equivalent combination of education and experience which has provided both theoretical and practical knowledge in the field. Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through eight or more years of increasingly responsible experience in contract administration or procurement.
- Certificate in Purchasing Management (CPM) or Contracts Management desired.
- Obtains the best quality, service, and value for products and services provided by MRO Collaboration
Partners. Responsible for developing, negotiating and administering highly complex and high risk subcontracts, ensuring compliance on MRO Collaboration Partners cost, schedule, legal and performance criteria.
- Performs material planning duties related to assigned commodity including lead?time maintenance,
analyzing material requirements, asset management, and other associated activities.
- Processes purchase requisitions and issues purchase orders that accurately reflect price, schedule, terms, and conditions as negotiated with suppliers
- Processes purchase requisitions and issues purchase orders that accurately reflect price, schedule, terms, and conditions as negotiated with suppliers. May include orders with international suppliers and/or subcontractors involving import/export trade.
- Applies and may lead continuous improvement initiatives to improve the efficiency of internal systems and processes within the division. Develops, coordinates, and implements improvement initiatives with key suppliers. Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses. Analyzes proposed changes in methods.
- Administers subcontracts by interpreting and implementing the terms, conditions, and/or provisions of the purchasing agreements. Develops and administers all reporting procedures with subcontractors on rates of expenditure and analyzes such expenditures against allowed budgeted amounts.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing trade publications, establishing networks, and/or participating in professional associations.
- Complies with federal, state, and aerospace industry regulations; ensures adherence to requirements and advises management on needed actions. Complies with Government/Commercial Practices Manual (GPM/CPM) policies and procedures.
- Acts as consultant to management on major matters. Establishes goals and objectives required to complete projects. Identifies mentoring needs. Trains and mentors less experienced employees. May provide leadership to others in department or to ad?hoc teams.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.