2415 W. Corporate Center Drive
Job Number: 398798
Johnson Service Group is looking for a Staff Accountant working for a Sensor company in the Phoenix, AZ area for a Temp job Opportunity.
Pay Rate: $38.00 HR
Day Shift: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Job Description: Is responsible for maintaining financial procedures and confirming financial compliance through preparation of a company’s reports and statements.
- Participate in the month end closing process, including Work in Process analysis, payroll accrual, and depreciation entries. Assist with preparation of monthly financial statements and annual budget. Reconcile various GL accounts on a monthly basis.
- Performs full cycle accounting reconciliations
- Support Controller with special projects and workflow process improvements.
- Support all roles in the Accounting department and be able to perform those duties in a backup capacity as requested.
- Maintain all files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and generally accepted accounting practices.
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Requirements:
- Applicant must be ITAR compliant
- Strong understanding of job costing and revenue recognition principles.
- Highly proficient working in Excel and importing/exporting csv files.
- Experience in the electromechanical assembly product with the above duties/responsibilities a plus.
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and competing deadlines
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.