16032 Arminta St
Job Number: 398736
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is a nationally recognized professional staffing and recruiting firm that is currently looking for a Stockroom Supervisor with 5 years’ experience. This is a Temp-Direct job opportunity with a Electronics company in Van Nuys, CA.
Job Description: The Stockroom Supervisor plays a crucial role in overseeing the daily operations of the Stockroom, Receiving and Kitting and provides support to other departments within the factory, especially Production. The Stockroom Supervisor is also responsible for managing inventory, ensuring proper storage of product, Supervising department staff, releasing kits in a timely manner and maintaining accurate inventory levels. This role requires strong organizational skills, strong communication skills, strong computer skills, high attention to detail, critical thinking, and the ability to coordinate tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Staff Supervision
- Strategic Planning
- Process Improvement
- Collaboration with other departments
- Performance Evaluation
- Inventory Management
- Ensuring Stock quantity is accurate.
- Conduct inventory audits
- Maintain and organize inventory.
- Interdepartmental Coordination / Communication
- Strategic Planning of assemblies for production
- Administrative Task
- Daily Meetings
Qualifications and Skills (Preferably but not limited to):
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Previous experience in inventory management and Supervision
- Strong understanding of inventory management principles and practices
- Strong Computer Skills
- Proficient or willing to learn inventory management software / ERP systems.
- Strong Leadership and team management skills
- Detail Oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, situations and manage multiple tasks concurrently.