Job Function: Operations
Job Number: 398805
JSG is interested in speaking with Warehouse Associates in the North Chicago area. This position is temp to perm and we are offering an excellent pay rate! This role is 3rd shift, (10p-6am) M-F. Pay rate is $17hr.
Please apply if you possess the below qualifications/experience;
- 6+ months of warehouse inventory experience
- Valid driver's license Required
- Experience conducting cycle counts, picking orders and some customer service
- Proficient use of pallet jacks, RF Scanners, and forklift experience is a plus
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and reliable
- Experience using MS Excel and data entry into computers
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills and are a TEAM player
Are you comfortable with the following job responsibilities?
- Receiving and stocking inventory
- Picking and packing customer part orders
- Documenting inventory using our client's software
- Cycle counting inventory and reporting discrepancies
- Adhere to safety protocols and material handling rules
- Perform other duties assigned
Please apply if you have a positive attitude and are ready to work immediately!
Johnson Service Group, Inc. (JSG) is a North American leader in the staffing and consulting services industry, with over 35 years of experience investing in people and companies.
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.