PO Box 780008 , 3801 S. Oliver St
Job Function: Engineering
Job Number: 399085
- Description:Apply knowledge of engineering and physical science
- Description:Apply knowledge of structural analysis (e.g., materials technology, finite element modeling, static analysis, fatigue analysis, damage tolerance analysis, thermal analysis, vibration analysis, structural testing, etc.) to determine structural adequacy for customer requirements and regulatory compliance; and to collaborate on structural design, manufacturing, and post-delivery of products.
Duration: 6 months
- Requirements:• Aerostrucure experience in Stress
• Work here on-site in Wichita
• 8+ years of industry experience
• Boeing experience preferred, but not required
Boeing Tools (Bulk of our needs so previous Boeing exp is preferred)
Patran/Nastran (However our needs are limited in extensive FEM)
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.