Job Number: 381626
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is actively seeking Structural Mechanic I with (1) year of experience for a long-term contract in Georgia.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED. One (1) year related structural assembly experience.
- Experience working with Solumina and Smarteam preferred.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Interested candidates should contact Samuel Coleman at email@example.com or 912.712.0214
- Perform assembly and fitting of detail parts and structures and varied drilling and riveting operations; ensures parts/assembly meet requirements.
- Rivet structural assemblies and parts using all tools required to do the job (e.g. portable riveting guns, pneumatic guns, pneumatic drills, counter sinks, rivet shavers, files, reamers, rivets).
- Read work orders, blueprints, lofts, sketches, and operation sheets to determine sequence of operations, type size and hole pattern for rivets. Check all work and ensure a defective free assembly prior to final inspection.
- Align and assemble parts to be riveted using jigs, holding fixtures, pins, clamps, and fasteners.
- Ability to read and interpret basic blueprints.
- Read and interpret 6” scale.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be able to read a scale and perform basic shop math.
- Read and comprehend basic documents and instructions.