The Structures Mechanic is responsible to inspect, overhaul, repair, modify, and troubleshoot airframe parts, systems, and components.
Job Duties and Responsibilities of the Sheetmetal Mechanic are as follows:
1. Effectively communicate with and assist Aircraft Engineers in the development of repair solutions and modifications for transport category aircraft.
2. Fabricate parts and assemblies.
3. Inspect, overhaul, repair, modify, and troubleshoot Airframe parts, systems, and components.
4. Follow all applicable specifications to accomplish a specific task.
5. Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
6. Perform work within estimated hours.
7. Follow all safety procedures and specifications.
8. Execute all required paperwork in connection with assigned normal duties.
9. Use and operate ground support equipment, as applicable and if qualified, in a safe manner.
10. Work with little or no supervision and accomplish assignments with little or no rework.
11. Assist other employees in the performance of their job assignments through coaching, counseling, and guidance.
12. Interface effectively with members of management, other departments, and co-workers.
High School diploma or equivalent.
Must provide own tools for contract.
Must be able to work any shift.
Must provide own tools as required on company tool list.
Language (read, write, speak, and understand English)
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.