Johnson Service Group (JSG) is actively seeking Structures/Sheetmetal Mechanics with 2 years of experience for a long-term contract in Florida.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure with a leader in the aerospace industry. The Structures Mechanic is responsible to inspect, overhaul, repair, modify, and troubleshoot airframe parts, systems, and components.
Job Duties and Responsibilities of the Sheetmetal Mechanic are as follows:
1. Effectively communicate with and assist Aircraft Engineers in the development of repair solutions and modifications for transport category aircraft.
2. Fabricate parts and assemblies.
3. Inspect, overhaul, repair, modify, and troubleshoot Airframe parts, systems, and components.
4. Follow all applicable specifications to accomplish a specific task.
5. Follow all safety procedures and specifications.
High School diploma or equivalent.
Must provide own tools for contract.
Must be able to work any shift.
Language (read, write, speak, and understand English)
If interested, please apply.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.