Job Function: Computers-Other, Information Technology
Job Number: 395122
Systems Administrator – DoD
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is actively searching for a Systems Administrator for our client’s project near the Rock Island, IL / Davenport, IA area. The position is setup as a long-term contract (contract to hire) opportunity with competitive pay. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a high-profile project with a highly respected company known for its great work culture.
The Systems Administrator is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
- Providing support to clients in resolving moderate to complex system or IT operation problems
- Performing computer operations functions, including planning, integration, and verification for IT systems
- Recommend system configuration solutions and provide support, solutions, and suggestions to development team
- drafting system administrator manuals and maintenance service plans;
- Working with the information security team
- Provide remediation and troubleshooting for system-related change requests.
- 5+ years of experience performing systems administration functions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline
- Strong Windows System Administration and SCCM experience
- Must possess and maintain Security + Certification
- Experience building and maintaining systems including: Architecting and implementing storage and data management solutions.
- Experience developing custom ad hoc SQL queries for SCCM data analysis
- US Citizenship Required / DOD Secret Clearance Preferred
- Government project experience is a plus
*** Qualified Candidates Should Apply Now ***
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.