MUST BE US CITIZEN AND CURRENT ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE.
Seeking a Design Requirements and Analysis Engineer to be responsible for the generation, and verification of system and subsystem level requirements. Responsibilities include performing requirements analysis, and trade studies, establishing requirements traceability/flow down, preparing specifications, and managing requirements. Responsibilities also include interfacing with customers, suppliers, and IPT leads, and making and presenting PowerPoint presentations. Written and verbal Communications skills are essential.
- Strong / Demonstrated Systems Engineering skills
- Ability to derive system-level and subsystem-level requirements
- Ability to coordinate across engineering functional domains to derive and manage system-level and subsystem-level requirements
- Experience with previous system design of a product through various program phases
- Hands on experience with Cameo developing views and diagrams
- Familiarity with the product development process and system engineering best practices, and a mastery of the systems engineering "why" behind the steps
-Final Secret clearnance
- Experience architecting weapon or sensor systems
- Working on an Agile team
- Ability to break down complex system design tasks to delegate to team members
- Ability to mentor team members on requirements best practices
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.