901 Main Campus Dr
Job Function: Design, Sales
Job Number: 398007
Johnson Service Group (JSG), a nationally recognized recruiting firm, is assisting our global manufacturing client in finding a direct hire Technical & Design Promotion Manager for their Alamo, TN facility. This role is responsible for providing technical promotion support for the Marketing & Sales Department by developing competitive information about electrical equipment, product requirements, and marketing strategies. This employee will also be responsible for promotion and communication with target customers by providing technical trainings.
Remote with up to 75% travel | Our client is unable to provide current or future sponsorship
- Create and implement promotional activities plan with a short/mid/long term strategy for dedicated target groups (OEM's, utilities and other end user segments, consultants, design institutes, engineering/architect offices, authorities etc.).
- Aligns the promotional activities plan and strategy with the sales strategy and sales activities plan.
- Define the key targets and ensures that the promotions team supports the sales organization by providing high technical support and technical training or explanation to the target audience on time and on quality with high customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that promotional activities take place at the right time and with appropriate technical content.
- Lead, develop and coach the promotions team proactively and ensure high level of technical knowhow.
- Create a vision of a loyal, committed and long-term customer relationship and implements the necessary action plan and steps to reach the vision at a pre-tender stage.
- Ensure efficient marketing activities and strong value proposition to customers by using effective promotional techniques.
- Supports development of strong relationships with key target audience.
- Support customers (especially consultants and engineering /architect offices) in project developments and in problem solving from a technical standpoint.
- Define Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and establish regular reports and statistics for promotional activities.
- Reviews and analyzes performance against standards and prepares improvements plans.
- Drive and ensure know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or business
- 3+ years of experience in marketing & technical sales.
- Knowledge of transformers components including Bushings and Tap Changers
- Knowledge of market/customer's needs.
- experience with Salesforce.com
- Our client is unable to provide current or future sponsorship