“ Provide safe, effective and environmental sound operation of Drumline production. Offloading of empty drums, labeling and filling of various lubricants barrels. Help team with daily housekeeping and engagement in daily safety meeting.”
Reports to Team Lead, LA Lubricants Facility
Downstream Division - US Marketing
Basic Purpose /Responsibility:
Perform activities pertaining to the Los Angeles Lube plant operation to ensure customer requirements are met in a way to support the company targets and goals. Demonstrate Health, Safety, Environmental, and Quality due diligence at all times. Will ensure customer contracts are met from a Quality and Customer Service focus.
• Perform required skills to operate equipment within the department.
• Operate equipment safely at all times.
• Demonstrate Health, Safety, Environmental, and Quality due diligence at all times.
• Follow procedures and work instructions
• Conduct Pre-Inspection
• Conduct In-Process Inspection
• Conduct Final Inspection
Inspections demonstrate process controls in place to ensure product meets customer criteria.
• Ensure Controls are in place and deviation from this requires authorization.
• Handle products in a manner that ensure Product Integrity and Preservation.
• Ensure inventory control of materials received and materials shipped.
• Provide appropriate documentation for all product movement
• Troubleshoot equipment with maintenance team members
• Review/validate all procedures & documents to ensure they are kept up to date.
• Maintain a safe and environmentally sound area – Practice Good Housekeeping.
Critical Skills/Leadership Criteria:
• Team Player
• Customer Orientated and Focused
• Excellent Interpersonal Communication Skills
• Proactive approach in regards to Customer Service/Satisfaction
• Ability to operate all equipment safely
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Task management abilities
• Demonstrate ability to thoroughly understand the key elements of the business as they relate to warehousing and production operations.
• Demonstrate strong leadership skills and commitment to continuous learning and self-development.
• Demonstrate the ability to function in a support role to assist Plant Associates in resolving quality and customer service related problems.
• Display strong Safety and Environmental management skills.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.