Job Function: Engineering
Job Number: 397937
Johnson Service Group, a nationally recognized staffing firm, is targeting a Test Automation Engineer for our client in the Richmond, VA area.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Investigate, evaluate, design, implement and write automation methods to improve safety, quality, capabilities, and capacity, while testing systems with varying hardware and IO requirements for electrical systems.
- Develop, monitor, adjust and implement projects, ensuring changing resources are considered for operational goals.
- Design and develop system applications, in accordance with company specifications while using LabView and/or TestStand and working with R&D trams.
- Diagnose technical problems for high power electrical systems and assist in the redesign of capital equipment to avoid delays, malfunctions, and errors to eliminate root cause of the problem.
- Support and/or manage activities in relation to internally implemented and/or outsourced products, ensuring accuracy of data within master files and support tools.
- Provide support during equipment start up, defining action plans, training maintenance and production resources while developing business propositions for future growth and profitability.