Job Number: 381502
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is actively seeking Tool Crib Attendants for a long-term contract assignment in Savannah, GA. In a team oriented work environment, help plan, coordinate and accomplish activities which ensure timely and cost efficient completion of departmental goals and objectives. Provide assistance to team members on daily activities.
Job Duties and Responsibilities of the Tool Crib Attendant: Other duties may be assigned
- Receive, store, and disburse a variety of tools and/or materials to support operations.
- Maintain adequate inventory levels.
- Ensure up-to-date, accurate records on all transactions.
- Ability to read small precision measuring tools.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Develops a mechanical aptitude.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated math ability.
- Requires manual dexterity and ability to lift.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- A valid state drivers license required.
- Experience in material or stockroom operations, completion of Technical Certificate in Warehouse Distribution, or successful completion in current year youth apprenticeship program sponsored by company (in area of expertise) preferred.