Job Function: Skilled Trades
Job Number: 399498
Johnson Service Group, a nationally recognized staffing firm, is targeting an Uninterruptible Power Service Technician for the Birmingham, AL area. The incumbent will execute service work, according to workflow, process, and safety standards, while working to deliver excellent customer service and satisfaction and identify new service business opportunities.
- Analyze technical service problems and perform service tasks through remote or onsite activity, including commissioning, installation, maintenance, repairs, consultations, upgrades, retrofits and end of life services, replacements, etc.
- Coordinate and prepare all materials, parts, and equipment, while ensuring all documents and reports are customer approved and follow up’s done in a timely manner.
- Identify potential equipment failures, troubleshoot, and make recommendations to avoid reoccurring problems in the future, while identifying product and quality improvements; appropriately communicating with the manufacturing facility and customer.
- Proactively manage customer satisfaction, orders and expectations while ensuring the site remains up to safety standards and protocols.
- Bachelor’s degree; Electrical Engineering and two (2) or more years of experience.
- Advanced level experience with Microsoft Office products including MS Project and Excel.
- Experience writing test plans and reports, detailing test results.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work in the US.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.