3000 Old Chemstrand Rd
Job Function: Manufacturing
Job Number: 399234
JSG is interested in speaking with individuals with Warehouse or Inventory experience looking to work on a contract to perm potential with our client in Cantonment, FL 32533. Pay for this role is $15hr and the schedule is (M-F) 7am-3:30pm CST.
Please apply if you possess the below qualifications/experience;
- 6+ month's of warehouse inventory experience
- Valid driver's license preferred
- Experience conducting cycle counts, picking orders and some customer service
- Proficient use of pallet jacks, RF Scanners, and forklift experience is a plus
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and reliable
- Experience using MS Excel and data entry into computers
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills and are a TEAM player
Are you comfortable with the following job responsibilities?
- Receiving and stocking inventory
- Picking and packing customer part orders
- Documenting inventory using our client's software
- Cycle counting inventory and reporting discrepancies
- Adhere to safety protocols and material handling rules
- Perform other duties assigned
Please apply if you have a positive attitude and are ready to work immediately!
Johnson Service Group, Inc. (JSG) is a North American leader in the staffing and consulting services industry, with over 35 years of experience investing in people and companies.
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.