28150 Industry Drive
Job Number: 399654
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is a nationally recognized professional staffing and recruiting firm that is currently looking for a Warehousing Specialist with 1-2 years’ experience. This is a Temp job opportunity with an Aerospace company in Valencia, CA.
Salary: $25.00 HR
Temporary - 6 month position
The Temp Warehousing Specialist will be responsible for supporting all aspects of shipping / receiving, repair & overhaul, and Stockroom. Also, any role identified within Supply Chain warehousing.
- Responsible for fulfilling customers sales orders through the shipping and receiving operation.
- Provides training support for all shipping and receiving activities.
- Receives and unloads freight both manually and/or with equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Responsible for packing orders according to customer requirements
- Checks shipping documentation for accuracy and verifies quantity for each order.
- Ability to be flexible i.e. ECS packing and Kitting support R&O
- Ability to support month end close as needed
- Visually inspects the quality of items received and shipped for each order.
- Retrieves product from inventory to process orders and replenishes stock using the company’s inventory management system.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- 1 Year warehousing experience.
- High School Diploma.
- MS Office applications such as Excel, Access, Word.
- AS400 / BPCS a plus
- Must possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Must be well organized with attention to detail.